pedro16797pedro16797

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 22 art Reviews

Left 4 Drawing Left 4 Drawing

Nice idea! It looks great for a tshirt

Jessica Rabbit - Andy Warhol Style Jessica Rabbit - Andy Warhol Style

Love your approach. I just would made the background pop up a little bit less. I think that cian brightness makes the eyes catch more on the main square than in Jessica.

theskid responds:

Thanks for the tip. I don't usually do digital painting so color balance and such is something I still need to work on, but I appreciate the advice.

La liberté guidant le peulple La liberté guidant le peulple

It's a bit too dark, but the swap was so well make you own the 5 stars for sure!

FranckM responds:

thanks to you pedro !

Calvin and Hobbes + Tom and Jerry Style Swap! Calvin and Hobbes + Tom and Jerry Style Swap!

Still loving it :D

My Neighbor Tim Burton My Neighbor Tim Burton

Nice idea, but you have tu turn it!!

DaliKing DaliKing

I like the idea, but you should change the work in progress. It's clearly not a work in progress.

DarkRhapsody responds:

Thanks for the advice, I haven't had to show my work since middle school math. Is this any better?

COTM Jazza - Style swap COTM Jazza - Style swap

Wow, you catch the style perfectly. Those clouds are amazing!

NavrcL responds:

Thanks man. It's my first attempt to share something. Really appreciate you like it. :)

Pooh 2020 Pooh 2020

I'll defenetly vote for this. Such a great idea.

Girl with Smile Girl with Smile

I miss more saturated colors, but i can still see where this went. And I like it so much.
I think you could edit digitaly the photo to bring those colors up a bit.

Cubism-Pikachu Cubism-Pikachu

I just can't believe how much talent showed up in this challenge. This piece is so imaginative, with such a deep understanding of shapes and colors. Just perfect.

LadyIlia responds:

Hey, thanks, thats a huge compliment, I´m really happy =D
I´ve seen your attempt with Mona Lisa in the Style of Andy Warhols Popart, it is a really good Idea, and it stands out a lot. Have you used complemetary colors?